Prasada In Home started in 2015 and offers therapeutic counseling, coaching, respite, and support services for children and adults in their homes and communities; the ideal environment to promote healing, growth, and support for emotional well-being.
Prasada In Home offers these services within two healthcare segments; children and family services that provide mental and behavioral health counseling and coaching. Prasada In Home also offers therapies and support for children with autism or developmental delays.
Prasada In Home offers evidence-based interventions and solutions to families whose children face challenges associated with ADHD, Bi-Polar Disorder, Trauma-related disorders, and Autism Spectrum Disorders, among others. All services are provided by skilled and compassionate professionals who are dedicated to seeing families, children and individuals reach their full potential and lead fulfilling lives.
In 2018, Prasada In Home started offering services to adults with developmental disabilities and autism. We offer community supports and respite services.
In 2019, Prasada Center was opened as a community-based program. We offer Day Habilitation for Young Adults and our Super Saturday program for teens. Prasada Center is a small facility, and we maintain a small number of participants in all of our programs. By doing so, we have created a family-like environment where participants can build long-lasting friendships while building functional life and social skills. Prasada Center is also a community hub where workshops, seminars, and social events are held to help educate, provide information, and bring our participants and their families together.
Prasada In Home is committed to providing individualized healthcare with integrity, compassion, and dependability resulting in our children, individuals, and families leading productive and functional lives, enabling them to thrive and prosper.
- Prasada In Home offers integrated and quality communication concerning the needs of families.
- Prasada In Home will offer individualized care for all children, families, and individuals based on the preference of care coming from the families.
- Prasada In Home will look beyond what may be apparent and will look at all challenges with clinical curiosity and capable solutions.
- Prasada In Home will offer integration, collaboration, and coordination of care with all agencies and professionals involved with the child, family, or individual.
- Prasada In Home will strive to offer desirable, timely, and measurable outcomes.
- Prasada In Home will strive for all to participate in our business while pursuing excellence and overall quality improvement measures.
If you want to know more about our services, please do not hesitate to send us a message.