Academic Mentors help support your child with their classwork and homework. Academic Mentors are there to help coach and support your students learning outside of the classroom.
- Review the students’ agenda for the week and create a daily task list of classwork for all classes.
- Academic Mentors will assist the student in keeping classwork organized.
- Ensure the student is attentive to their homework.
- An Academic Mentor will help the student with study skills.
- Assist the student in areas of struggle and help students find online resources for further assistance.
- Ensure all work is submitted on time.
- Take notes during sessions so you can follow up with the student later.
- Communicate with Parents about progress.
If you have questions, concerns, or clarifications, please visit our Contact Us page to send your message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.