Prasada In Home is looking for individuals who are willing to share our vision of becoming a leader in enhancing and promoting the quality of life of those we serve. We are a developing and progressing agency that values what our members can give to us. Prasada In Home provides our employees with the tools and training they will need to elevate their skills, talents, and expertise.
Make an impact on others while using your knowledge and expertise where it most matters – improving the lives of children, families and individuals. Check out our career page on Indeed – Join Us. Alternatively, you can use the form at the bottom of this page to send your resume.
- In-Home Counselors
- Parent Coaches
- ADHD Coaches
- Behavioral Technicians
- Behavioral Assistants
- Respite Workers
Our Interview Process
At Prasada In Home, we understand that your time is valuable and job searches can be consuming. Therefore, we feel it’s important for you to understand the application process right from the start.
- First, go to our careers page on Indeed by clicking on Join Us.
- Review our job listing and apply for the position of your choice.
- Then, we will review your resume and send an e-mail to proceed with your screening process along with a scheduled phone screening.
- However, if you get a rejection e-mail please try back again.
- After the phone screening, an interview is scheduled within 2-5 days.
- We schedule our interviews over a cup of coffee or tea at a location convenient to both parties.
- Once the interview process is complete, we will speak with your references.
- The final step is the job offer. We will reach out by phone and explain any additional information and requirements needed for the position.