- Prasada In Home offers integrated and quality communication with respect to the needs of families.
- Prasada In Home will offer individualized care for all children, families, and individuals with preference of care coming from the families.
- Prasada In Home will look beyond what may be apparent and will look at all challenges with clinical curiosity and capable solutions.
- Prasada In Home will offer integration, collaboration, and coordination of care with all agencies and professionals involved with the child, family, or individual.
- Prasada In Home will strive to offer desirable, timely, and measurable outcomes.
- Prasada In Home will strive for all to participate in our business while pursuing excellence and overall quality improvement measures.
Prasada In Home was started in 2015 and offers therapeutic counseling, coaching, and health care services for children and adults in their homes and communities, the ideal environment to promote healing, growth, and support for emotional well-being. Prasada In Home offers these services within two healthcare segments; children and family services that provide mental and behavioral health counseling and coaching. Prasada In Home offers therapies and support for Autistic children and children with intellectual and developmental delays. This summer we started providing services to adults with autism or intellectual disabilities.
Prasada In Home offers evidence-based interventions and solutions to families whose children face challenges associated with ADHD, Bi-Polar Disorder, Trauma-related disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders, among others. All services are provided by skilled and compassionate professionals who are dedicated to seeing families, children, and individuals reach their full potential and lead fulfilling lives.
We offer these services through private pay, fee for service, or on a referral basis through the NJ Children’s System of Care for children and through Support Coordinating Agencies for Adults with disabilities.
About the Owner
Katherine Sheldon – Owner/Director MS, MBA
Team development, goal setting, and programming coupled with the belief in helping others by providing healing, growth, and support for emotional well-being in individuals led Kathy Sheldon to create and build Prasada In Home in 2015.
Kathy has 12 years of experience working in the Children’s System of Care in Care Management and over 20 years of management experience building teams, improving programs, and ensuring quality services. She holds a Master of Science in Counseling and completed her MBA in Healthcare Management, providing her greater expertise and knowledge in the ever-changing healthcare climate. She has also authored a number of online articles for Families.com, American Adoptions, Our Everyday Life.com, and E-how.com speaking on topics of Adoption, ADHD, Parenting, Relationships, and Nutrition. She believes that “Everyone is meant to have the life they envision and Prasada In Home leads them to that path”.